16 Channel Security System with 8x HD 1080P Cameras

LV-KT8216B08-T1

Availability: In stock

$699.00

• 16 Channel HD 1080P backward compatible with 960H and traditional analog cameras.

• 8x Full HD 1080P cameras record maximum at 1920 x 1080  

• 1080P Full HD live view, playback and remote access on Apple, PC and mobile platforms

• Pre-install 1TB Surveillance hard drive records continuously for 180 hours in 1080P, or longer with motion-triggered schedule

• IP66 weatherproof camera (-40°F to 140°F) with 65ft night vision, the Full HD clear image quality enhanced by Digital Noise Reduction and Smart IR.

• Motion detection settings allow you to record only when motion is triggered in targeted areas

• 60ft pre-made BNC cables for flexible installation

• Easy backup via USB connection or web browsers.

Details Download & Specs Reviews
  •  

Safeguard your home or business on a budget with quality, affordable HD 1080P video surveillance. For owners of older analog systems, our kit makes switching over a breeze – simply plug your existing wiring into our brand-new, high resolution cameras for an instant upgrade in image quality! Remote viewing is easily accessible using our free downloadable LaView Net app. Live, work, and travel securely with LaView’s exceptional 24/7 protection.

High Definition Analog Solution

HD-TVI offers HD 1080P at 30 fps.

Your World on Your Phone

Live view 24/7 your cameras with our free mobile app in
    HD anytime, anywhere.

Motion Detection

Receive alert e-mail messages when motion is detected.

Easy to Install Indoor Outdoor Cameras

Point and shoot with super wide angle cameras
    that are IP66 weatherproof with operating temperature
    range of -22 ° F to 140 ° F.

Be There, Even When You Can't See

Night vision technology helps you capture images when
    the human eye cannot. Gain total awareness in the dark.

Multiple Camera Compatibility

Supports Analog, HD-TVI, and Pan-Tilt-Zoom cameras,
    as well as a bonus IP cameras; all without the need for converters.

• Reviews

• Product Value
      By Karen G
      What a useless piece of junk..DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED AND CANT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE THERE, THEY WONT LET ME RETURN MY CAMERAS..Do NOT buy from them!!!!
    • Product Value
      By Sharon E - Amazon Customer
      I love this system! My husband and I have been thinking of getting security installed for a while and decided to go with this one because of the price and features. Tech support was so helpful throughout the installation process, and my husband was able to get this set up in a day! I have children over often and it’s given me a lot of assurance to know I can keep track of anything that’s going on around or in the house. Cameras are nice and clear, and I use the remote access feature often if I have to step out of the house for a few hours. We are both satisfied with the product and wouldn’t go back to living without surveillance protection.
    • Product Value
      By Daniel B - Newegg Customer
      Wasn’t sure what to expect from this system since it’s not a very well known brand and I tend to have a “you get what you pay for” mentality towards prices. However the good news is LaView proved my skepticism wrong with this high quality system that worked easily with my old wiring and has much better resolution and features. I had to adjust motion detection on the cameras outdoors to prevent them from picking up passing cars on the street throughout the day. It often picks up insects or birds but guess that can’t be helped. Having the cameras outdoors has definitely kept people (and dogs) off my lawn and driveway. People know I have surveillance my neighbors sometimes ask about incidents that happen around the area, and I’m able to pull footage and check –got a guy recently who was going down the street trying people’s gates and doors and showed that to police.
    • Product Value
      By Oscar L. - Amazon Customer
      Pros: Relatively inexpensive
      Straight forward setup
      Good picture quality

Cons: Documentation was a bit sparse.

Other Thoughts: I did a lot of research when I decided to get a home camera security system. There are many of brands out there with all sorts of reviews ranging from it's junk to it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

What convinced me to go with LaView was the fact that they have quite a few setup videos available on YouTube. That made it really easy to setup the basic system and to enable remote viewing.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register