8 Channel HD NVR with 4x 1080P IP Dome Cameras

LV-KND988P84D204-T2

Availability: In stock

$849.00

$669.00

• 4x 1080P IP Dome Cameras

• 8 Channel NVR with 2TB Surveillance Hard Drive

• Full 1080P HD Real Time Recording and Playback.

• Plug and Play with 8 channel PoE interfaces.

• Watch you IP cameras 30 IR LEDs that can see up to 100 feet at night

• Free mobile apps with One-scan setup

• IP66 weatherproof rated

• Hard Drive Extendable to up to 8TB
Details Download & Specs Reviews
  •  

A longtime customer favorite, our top-of-the-line IP surveillance system provides sharp 1080P HD recording and playback for your home or business. The simple Plug ‘n Play setup allows for easy DIY installation, and built-in PoE ports consolidate wiring into just one cable per camera. With our free downloadable LaView Net app, you can watch over your property remotely and receive alerts when motion detection is triggered. Gain quality video surveillance and peace of mind with the protection of a LaView 1080P NVR kit!

Your World on Your Phone

Live view 24/7 your cameras with our free mobile app in
    HD anytime, anywhere.

Advanced Smart Search Analytic

Professional features like smart search allows you to fast forward to
    moments of motion in custom masked areas during playback.

Be There, Even When You Can't See

Night vision technology helps you capture images when
    the human eye cannot. Gain total awareness in the dark.

Easy to Install Indoor Outdoor Cameras

Point and shoot with super wide angle cameras
    that are IP66 weatherproof with operating temperature
    range of -22 ° F to 140 ° F.

Motion Detection

Receive alert e-mail messages when motion is detected.

Plug and Play Setup

Easy to configure, access, and setup. Simply scan a QR code, and
    instantly connect
    . It's fast and reliable!

A Greater Freedom of Choice

Connect and expand your security with other ONVIF compliant systems.

Features:

•Get full coverage in full clarity with four 1080P high definition recording channels. The digital zoom tool allows you to hone in on faces, letters, numbers, and other important details

•Built-in PoE ports simplify your installation process. Complicated wiring is consolidated into just one cable per camera, absolutely no extra adaptors, switches, or injectors required.

•Our free downloadable app LaView Net provides a user-friendly remote viewing interface for when you’re on the go. All it takes to get set up is a quick scan of the barcode on your NVR!

• Advanced recording options allow you to schedule recording, record only when motion is detected, and customize additional settings to suit your lifestyle. Start saving footage right away on the pre-installed 1TB hard drive.

• IP technology enables you to set up your cameras in multiple locations, and watch over your separate properties simultaneously!

•Sophisticated motion detection can be enabled in certain areas, disabled in private areas, scheduled for particular times of the day, and sensitivity-adjusted to suit your needs. Did you know motion-triggered recording saves storage space?

• Connectable to network cameras with up to 6 Megapixels resolution.

•Support live view, storage and playback of video at 6 Megapixels resolution.

•8 built-in PoE network interfaces are provided

•Up to 2TB capacity for each disk

•Digital zoom in live view and playback mode.

•8 channel simultaneous playback at high resolution

•Customization of tags, searching and playing back by tags

• Searching record files by events (alarm input/motion detection).

•HDD quota management; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.

•2 SATA interfaces available.

•Dual system design ensures high reliability and stability.

•1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface.

• Reviews

• Product Value
      By J
      Nice system, but the NVR is too loud
    • Product Value
      By James Smallidge - Amazon Customer
      Wow, talk about plug and play security system! This has to be the easiest system I have ever put in. The PoE system is the way to go as well, only have to run CAT5 cable to the camera, no other power cords! Once you have all the cameras installed around the house and plugged in to the Network Video Recorder (NVR), you just power the system up and BAM you are looking at the perimeter of your home. Really, it's that easy! After I had the system installed, I downloaded the LaView app to my Android phone and I can see all the cameras at once, or pick one to fill the screen.
      Pros:
      1. Easy to install and get the system up and running. Crawling around in the attic in 100+ degree heat wasn't fun, but having only CAT5 cable to carry made it easier. Highly recommend getting a "fish wire" to help pull the cable from the attic to the soffit.
      2. Great picture quality during the day and at night.
      3. LaView mobile app working great on my Android.

Cons:
      1. NVR fans are a little loud.
    • Product Value
      By Keith Johnson - Amazon Customer
      Have you ever seen a wind storm take away your trampoline and whip it into a neighbors yard? I did and this camera system showed me all I needed for insurance purposes. The only thing I wish it had was simple instructions to be able to see your house live from the phone. Someone that's not computer-savy doesn't know how to do all the IP addresses needed to connect to your smartphone.
    • Product Value
      By Marita R - Amazon Customer
      hard to reach technical support, poor instructions.... other than that the product works well
    • Product Value
      By Security Camera Reviews
      The LaView-LV-KN988P86A4-T2 is extremely easy to get up and running. A built-in POE (power over ethernet) makes simple “plug and play” installation a reality. Once the IP security camera is attached to the Cat5 cable, it can be hooked up to the NVR. The LaView-LV-KN988P86A4-T2 will detect which of the eight security cameras are ready to view automatically.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register