A longtime customer favorite, our top-of-the-line IP surveillance system provides sharp 1080P HD recording and playback for your home or business. The simple Plug ‘n Play setup allows for easy DIY installation, and built-in PoE ports consolidate wiring into just one cable per camera. With our free downloadable LaView Net app, you can watch over your property remotely and receive alerts when motion detection is triggered. Gain quality video surveillance and peace of mind with the protection of a LaView 1080P NVR kit!
Your World on Your Phone
Live view 24/7 your cameras with our free mobile app in
HD anytime, anywhere.
Easy to Install Indoor Outdoor Cameras
Point and shoot with super wide angle cameras
that are IP66 weatherproof with operating temperature
range of -22 ° F to 140 ° F.
Advanced Smart Search Analytic
Professional features like smart search allows you to fast forward to
moments of motion in custom masked areas during playback.
Receive alert e-mail messages when motion is detected.
Be There, Even When You Can't See
Night vision technology helps you capture images when
the human eye cannot. Gain total awareness in the dark.
Plug and Play Setup
Easy to configure, access, and setup. Simply scan a QR code, and
instantly connect. It's fast and reliable!
A Greater Freedom of Choice
Connect and expand your security with other ONVIF compliant systems.Features:
•Get full coverage in full clarity with four 1080P high definition recording channels. The digital zoom tool allows you to hone in on faces, letters, numbers, and other important details.
•Built-in PoE ports simplify your installation process. Complicated wiring is consolidated into just one cable per camera, absolutely no extra adaptors, switches, or injectors required.
•Our free downloadable app LaView Net provides a user-friendly remote viewing interface for when you’re on the go. All it takes to get set up is a quick scan of the barcode on your NVR!
•Advanced recording options allow you to schedule recording, record only when motion is detected, and customize additional settings to suit your lifestyle. Start saving footage right away on the pre-installed 1TB hard drive.
•IP technology enables you to set up your cameras in multiple locations, and watch over your separate properties simultaneously!
•Sophisticated motion detection can be enabled in certain areas, disabled in private areas, scheduled for particular times of the day, and sensitivity-adjusted to suit your needs. Did you know motion-triggered recording saves storage space?
•Connectable to network cameras with up to 6 Megapixels resolution.
•Support live view, storage and playback of video at 6 Megapixels resolution.
•8 built-in PoE network interfaces are provided.
•Up to 8TB capacity for each disk
•Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
•Digital zoom in live view and playback mode
•8 Channel simultaneous playback at high resolution.
•Customization of tags, searching and playing back by tags.
•Searching record files by events (alarm input/motion detection).
•HDD quota management; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.
•4 SATA interfaces available.
•Dual system design ensures high reliability and stability.
•1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface.
Product ValueI purchased the LaView system, after several days of researching all other companies NVR/Camera packages. LaView seemed to have by far the most flexible, open, and simple approach to both purchasing & setting up a system. My primary concern was a price-point, but also didn't want to get locked into a "cheap" solution that uses only proprietary cameras, and no ONVIF support. LaView more than met the expectation, as after the delivery I was able to setup & configure the 4 cameras in about 3 hours. The configuration was only less than 15 minutes, after I did the physical install, which was complicated only by layout of walls & attic. The POE nature of the cameras allowed me to get the best signal possible, without a need to run power to each camera.
I have also added a non-LaView camera to the NVR, proving that the ONVIF compatibility works great!
In summary, I would recommend this to others looking for a reasonably priced system with great quality & expandability.
Product ValuePurchased arrived quick. Easy set up. Had an issue with the program having to reset my password, but customer service resolved this issue for me. The hardest thing was to set up the port forward so I can view it on my smart phone. Instructions are confusing, but was able to find a video from the manufacture on how to set that up.
Product ValueVideo Quality is excellent and built in POE ports are great to have which simplifies the installation.
* Great video quality at 1080p especially during daytime and including when viewing remotely.
* Easy to use phone and pad remote apps compared to others
* Customer Support seems to be ok. I was able to create ticket and get answers in a timely manner.
* Night vision is good. I mounted one high above the driveway about 80 feet away from our cars and it was clear at night.
* Being able to replay recordings from the phone app was great. Very clear and works.
* Phone and pad apps doesn't give full access to NVR menu so unable to manage it efficiently. For example, if I need to turn off motion detection, I can't do it by phone but will have to be at home to access NVR.
* There is no delay setting between alerts for motion detection. So if something is at the detection zone, you will get alot of alerts (too many).
* There are 3 photo attachments that get sent for motion alerts. I prefer to only receive one photo but there is no setting to change this. Also, the alert comes with alot of text information like the NVR serial number, notice, etc. which I don't need, I just need a photo. The unit doesn't have a SMS alert feature so I use the email feature to send alerts to my phone as a text message. Receiving 3 photos plus all the text info is too much info for every alert.
* User manual lack alot of information. I have many questions about NVR settings which isn't in the manual that came on the little CD.
* I still haven't got P2P to work yet and is still working with LaView technicial support. P2P is asking for a 8 digit serial number to register but there is a hardware serial and software serial numbers and I have tried both but not working. LaView technical support said to use the UID number on the NVR label but there is not "UIC" number the label, only the hardware long serial number.
* This NVR package and outside label says that it includes IP Cameras that are 3MP but the cameras label says 2MP.
* I hope a new firmware will be release soon.
* For future release, I hope there is away to access the NVR full menu remotely from phone or computer so that I don't have to be home to make any configuration changes.
Product ValueCrisp clear pictures at 1080p. This NVR system is a plug & play, after setting up the cameras and wires, connecting only one wire (RJ45) for each camera to the NVR base took about 5 seconds to synchronize and it was ready to go. There will be some tinkering with the settings to make sure you're recording at the right fps, motion detection, and network settings for remote connectivity. Not counting the time it took to mount the cameras and set up the wires, it took me about 5 minutes to get this system set up and running.
Product ValueGreat system. Video is very clear with 30FPS on the cameras. Setup is easy, just plug the ethernet cables in and it starts working. The most complicated part is setting up for remote viewing which requires port fowarding in your router.
I also purchased the higher 16 camera model for home which is even better because the recorder has alarm inputs that the 8 recorder NVR doesn't. I was able to hook an external PIR motion sensor to these alarm inputs for much more accurate motion detection. When the motion detector triggers, the NVR emails a text message to my phone and I get 3 thumbnail photos from 3 different camera angles to see what triggered it. Works really well. Using the motion detection built into the cameras creates a lot of false alarms that the external PIR detector doesn't.
The other difference between the 16 and 8 NVR's is when viewing the camera's, the 16 NVR allows to view full stream or sub-stream feeds which in some cases can save a lot of bandwidth remote viewing multiple cameras. You can always click the button to change the stream if something comes into the scene worth looking at. The 8 NVR only allowed the full stream viewing.
The system has been great since i set it up. I updated the firmware from the equivalent hikvision model 7716 for the 16 channel. It added some new features and the one I really like is when the unit emails you, there is now a setting to limit the email/trigger for a time period from when the first alarm trigger happens. The firmware also has settings to turn the POE on/off for each channel. When I updated the default was off so none of the cameras worked until I powered the channels up in the menu. My unit from laview had 3.1.1 and the hikvision firmware is up to 3.1.3. If you bought your unit later than me it might have a newer firmware already.
Details Download & Specs Reviews