8 Channel HD NVR Security System with 4x 1080P HD Cameras

LV-KN988P84A4-T2

Availability: In stock

$1,049.99

$649.00

• 4x 1080P Bullet IP Cameras

• 8 Channel NVR with 2TB Surveillance Hard Drive

• Full 1080P HD Real Time Recording and Playback.

• Plug and Play with 4 channel PoE interfaces.

• Watch you IP cameras 30 IR LEDs that can see up to 100 feet at night

• Free mobile apps with One-scan setup

• IP66 weatherproof rated

• Hard Drive Extendable to up to 32TB
Details Download & Specs Reviews
  •  

A longtime customer favorite, our top-of-the-line IP surveillance system provides sharp 1080P HD recording and playback for your home or business. The simple Plug ‘n Play setup allows for easy DIY installation, and built-in PoE ports consolidate wiring into just one cable per camera. With our free downloadable LaView Net app, you can watch over your property remotely and receive alerts when motion detection is triggered. Gain quality video surveillance and peace of mind with the protection of a LaView 1080P NVR kit!

Your World on Your Phone

Live view 24/7 your cameras with our free mobile app in
    HD anytime, anywhere.

Easy to Install Indoor Outdoor Cameras

Point and shoot with super wide angle cameras
    that are IP66 weatherproof with operating temperature
    range of -22 ° F to 140 ° F.

Advanced Smart Search Analytic

Professional features like smart search allows you to fast forward to
    moments of motion in custom masked areas during playback.

Motion Detection

Receive alert e-mail messages when motion is detected.

Be There, Even When You Can't See

Night vision technology helps you capture images when
    the human eye cannot. Gain total awareness in the dark.

Plug and Play Setup

Easy to configure, access, and setup. Simply scan a QR code, and
    instantly connect
    . It's fast and reliable!

A Greater Freedom of Choice

Connect and expand your security with other ONVIF compliant systems.

Features:

•Get full coverage in full clarity with four 1080P high definition recording channels. The digital zoom tool allows you to hone in on faces, letters, numbers, and other important details.

•Built-in PoE ports simplify your installation process. Complicated wiring is consolidated into just one cable per camera, absolutely no extra adaptors, switches, or injectors required.

•Our free downloadable app LaView Net provides a user-friendly remote viewing interface for when you’re on the go. All it takes to get set up is a quick scan of the barcode on your NVR!

•Advanced recording options allow you to schedule recording, record only when motion is detected, and customize additional settings to suit your lifestyle. Start saving footage right away on the pre-installed 1TB hard drive.

•IP technology enables you to set up your cameras in multiple locations, and watch over your separate properties simultaneously!

•Sophisticated motion detection can be enabled in certain areas, disabled in private areas, scheduled for particular times of the day, and sensitivity-adjusted to suit your needs. Did you know motion-triggered recording saves storage space?

•Connectable to network cameras with up to 6 Megapixels resolution.

•Support live view, storage and playback of video at 6 Megapixels resolution.

•16 built-in PoE network interfaces are provided.

•Up to 8TB capacity for each disk

•Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.

•Digital zoom in live view and playback mode

•16 Channel simultaneous playback at high resolution.

•Customization of tags, searching and playing back by tags.

•Searching record files by events (alarm input/motion detection).

•HDD quota management; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.

•4 SATA interfaces available.

•Dual system design ensures high reliability and stability.

•1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface.

• Reviews

• Product Value
      By Jeremy H. - Newegg Customer
      Pros: Got this day after thanksgiving so it was less than three bills. Can't beat the quality and performance for that. The Field of View on this thing is much better than the Samsung system I bought and returned because I was unhappy with it. I have zero complaints at all.

Cons: There are eight different apps in the Android store. I had to call customer support because I thought it wasn't working...just found out I wasn't using the correct one. It's "LaView Net". As soon as I downloaded the correct app it worked right away.

Other Thoughts: I had to convince my wife to buy this system and now she is the one pushing me to buy more cameras for it. She loves the peace of mind it gives her when I am not home. half the time she just leaves the app up on her phone. Paranoid yes...but it solves the problem!
    • Product Value
      By Aren S. - Newegg Customer
      Pros: Easy to set up using the POE ports and the included 100' cat 5e cables. I had my surveillance up and running in no time.

Cons: Wish I had a few more cameras, but I can add more which is great.
    • Product Value
      By Alejandro C. - Newegg Customer
      Pros:
      - Plug and play IP camera system.
      - Full 1080p resolution.
      - Easy plug and play set up after you install a hard drive.
      - Great quality bullet cameras.
      - IP cameras look great at night as they have a red glow due to the leds for Night vision.
      - Great technical support.
      - Great remote viewing app for Android.

Cons:
      - The waterproof connecters for the cameras can only be used if the provided CAT5 cable is and a standard CAT5 end is used. I had to purchase CAT5 crimpers and terminal ends to do so it added to the overall cost.
      - Remote viewing wasn’t the easiest to set up. Customer service was very helpful though and assisted with guidance on how to establish remote viewing.
      - DVR is a little loud as the power supply fan runs at 100% all of the time.

Other Thoughts: Overall I am very satisfied with this IP surveillance system and would highly recommend to anyone looking for one. IP system is the only way to go. I purchased this system on sale for $400, for the sale price, no other competitor came close this system. I run a 2TB WD purple drive in this unit. I also connect this DVR to my home network using a WRT54g configured as a repeater using DD-WRT so my remote network viewing settings were slightly more complicated than most.
    • Product Value
      By Nick - Newegg Customer
      Pros: Good solid images
      good night vision
      Plug and Play

Cons: No hard drive
      Large DVR
    • Product Value
      By John
      Two weeks ago, I'd have given it 4.5 stars. Now, barely 2. Email providers have updated their software and now I no longer get email alerts. The providers announced this change months ago and Laview hasn't seen fit to update their equipment. Now, no email alerts. They need to update their product descriptions. Customer support barely exists, too.
    • Product Value
      By Rikki
      Im super glad i purchasd this camera. easy to install and great picture day or night.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register