LaView Security is a fast growing ecommerce company located in City of Industry, CA. We are a surveillance system company looking for an experienced in-house videographer who is detail oriented with an artistic eye. This person must have a high capacity to be able to complete tasks in variety of areas relating to videography. This person should also be deadline-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities. This is a full time position and located in City of Industry, CA. Working hours are 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
- Generate attractive and effective visual assets for our website (www.laviewsecurity.com), and shoot, edit, and produce company videos as they relate to marketing, training, and other topics as needed.
- Produce short and long form videos to capture, engage and grow audiences.
- Create creative storyboarding as well as simple step by step guides relating to products and branding videos.
- Work jointly with Marketing to ensure all materials maintain brand consistency.
- Monitor, identify, and analyze key online trends to maintain ever evolving surveillance ecommerce channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience with a focus on videography.
- Must provide your own equipment to film.
- 1 year of work experience with exposure to e-commerce and marketing environment is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of digital videography systems including Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, and Photoshop.
- KeyShot knowledge a plus.
- Instructional shooting experience of training videos preferred.
- Team player, and ability to work with multiple departments in fast pace environment with precision.
- Creative thinker and strong desire of continuous improvement.
- Positive attitude, ability to take direction and provide valuable feedback.
APPLY TO THIS JOB
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to take charge of one or more of our fast-growing accounts. Your primary objective is to expand business with new and existing channels.
- Drive maximum demand and sales on existing and up-and-coming products through online retail channels
- Build relationships with clients to understand current consumer demands and product requirements
- Coordinate the involvement of tech support, content writers, management, and other company personnel to meet account performance objectives and consumer expectations
- Maintain intelligence on marketplace changes and competition with other accounts
- Influence sales through strategic use of promotions, giveaways, and advertisements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of work experience (in e-commerce preferred)
- Must be familiar with reporting and sales metrics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to navigate a cross-functional environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Got a knack for translating numbers into stuff people actually understand? Help us collect and navigate the boundless data out there, and influence the direction of the company!
- Transform raw web analytics data into actionable insight on how to drive sales across all channels and improve brand perception
- Maintain intelligence on current economic and industry trends
- Generate and present reports to technical and non-technical audiences using a variety of sources, strategic processes, and analysis methods
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration/economics/statistics
- 1 – 2 years of work experience, exposure to e-commerce industry preferred
- Analytical prowess; ability to use complex data sets to analyze business trends, build cases, and present strategies
- Proficiency in Excel; knowledge of SQL, Access, Python a plus
APPLY TO THIS JOB