Safeguard your home or business on a budget with quality, affordable HD 1080P video surveillance. For owners of older analog systems, our kit makes switching over a breeze – simply plug your existing wiring into our brand-new, high resolution cameras for an instant upgrade in image quality! Remote viewing is easily accessible using our free downloadable LaView Net app. Live, work, and travel securely with LaView’s exceptional 24/7 protection.
High Definition Analog Solution
HD-TVI offers HD 1080P at 30 fps.
Gain Complete Awareness to Your Camera's Surroundings
Receive push notifications when motion is detected anywhere on the
camera, or have the ability to customize exact areas you always want
to be alerted whenever there's any movement. This is ideal if your
camera must face a busy street - customize so you only get alerted to
what's only important to you.
Smart Search Made Easy
Further your camera's capabilities by utilizing professional functions
such as smart search. The system will allow you to fast forward to
moments of motion in custom masked areas during playback.
Weatherproofing for All Scenarios
Rated IP66, the operating temperature can go as low as -22°F and
up to 140°F. Place them indoor or outdoor, where you need those
extra security measures.
Be There, Even When You Can't See
Night vision technology helps you capture images when the human
eye cannot – the camera’s IR is capable to reach up to 65ft even
in the darkness.
Advanced H.264 Compression
Utilize the updated technology to the fullest - H.264 compression
ensures that you can store more recordings without having the
need to buy more storage space. New smart codec ensures
Multiple Camera Compatibility
The kit is able to support more Analog, HD-TVI, and can even
support a bonus IP camera. Get it all, without the need for converters.
All of the Above, in One Single App
Enjoy your new window to your home even while on the go, 24/7
with our free mobile app LaView Net. Download it free from
Apple Store or Google Play today.Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I upgrade my old analog system to HD?
We know how much effort you spent when you install you first system. But that shouldn’t stop you from upgrading your system to High-Def world. LaView makes it extremely easy to upgrade your system to HD surveillance. Simply two steps, you will be able to in the HD world within just a couple minutes:
• Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, USB, Ethernet, BNC) from the old DVR and plug them back to the corresponding ports on the new DVR
• Unplug the two cables from the old analog camera and plug them back to the new camera. Repeat for all cameras
Do I need to re-wire all the BNC cables?
• Our HD security cameras adopt the latest HD-TVI technology, which allows data transfer through most traditional BNC cables. If you are upgrading your existing analog cameras, no additional cables or wiring will be needed. If you do plan to add more cameras to your existing layout, you just need to run new BNC cables to the new locations.
Do I have to have a Laview Analog DVR to upgrade to High-Definition?
•No. You can upgrade your analog system from any brand to LaView HD Security System effortless as long as your existing system have the standard BNC cables wired
The package will come with:
•1x 16 Channel 1080P Full HD DVR,
•1x DVR Power Adapter
•1x USB Mouse
•Utility CD Disk
•Quick Start Guide
•1080P HD Camera with selection of 4/6/8/12
•No BNC cable is included. Click here to add BNC cables to your kit
What does the Bonus channel do?
• Bonus IP Channel allows you add the IP cameras without purchasing an NVR. You can add ONVIF Compliant IP Cameras, PT Camera and even WiFi camera at will. The 16 channel DVR supports two bonus IP Channel up to 1080P. (18 Video Recording Channels in total)
How long will this offer last?
• Offer valid from Nov 14th to Nov 30th
Is everyone eligible to this promotion?
• Only Customer who previously owns a Laview Security System or Security Camera is eligible for this offer. We may contact you for the serial number of the device you own if we cannot match your information to our record when we are processing the order.
Details Download & Specs Reviews