A longtime customer favorite, our top-of-the-line IP surveillance system provides sharp 1080P HD recording and playback for your home or business. The simple Plug ‘n Play setup allows for easy DIY installation, and built-in PoE ports consolidate wiring into just one cable per camera. With our free downloadable LaView Net app, you can watch over your property remotely and receive alerts when motion detection is triggered. Gain quality video surveillance and peace of mind with the protection of a LaView 1080P NVR kit!
Have the ability to listen in,
or speak back to your camera at home..
Your World on Your Phone
Live view 24/7 your cameras with our free mobile app in
HD anytime, anywhere.
Advanced Smart Search Analytic
Professional features like smart search allows you to fast forward to
moments of motion in custom masked areas during playback.
Receive alert e-mail messages when motion is detected.
Capture the Bigger Picture
See wider from office space to parking lots
with super wide 100° lens.Features:
• Get full coverage in full clarity with four 1080P high definition recording channels. The digital zoom tool allows you to hone in on faces, letters, numbers, and other important details
• Built-in PoE ports simplify your installation process. Complicated wiring is consolidated into just one cable per camera,
• Our free downloadable app LaView Net provides a user-friendly remote viewing interface for when you’re on the go. All it takes to get set up is a quick scan of the barcode on your NVR!
• Advanced recording options allow you to schedule recording, record only when motion is detected, and customize additional settings to suit your lifestyle. Start saving footage right away on the pre-installed 1TB hard drive.
• IP technology enables you to set up your cameras in multiple locations, and watch over your separate properties simultaneously!
• Sophisticated motion detection can be enabled in certain areas, disabled in private areas, scheduled for particular times of the day, and sensitivity-adjusted to suit your needs. Did you know motion-triggered recording saves storage space?
• Connectable to network cameras with up to 6 Megapixels resolution.
• Support live view, storage and playback of video at 6 Megapixels resolution.
• 4 built-in PoE network interfaces are provided
• Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
• Digital zoom in live view and playback mode.
• 4 channel simultaneous playback at high resolution
• Customization of tags, searching and playing back by tags
• Searching record files by events (alarm input/motion detection).
• HDD quota management; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.
• 2 SATA interfaces available.
• Dual system design ensures high reliability and stability.
• 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
For your protection and customer satisfaction, we offer a 1 year warranty on all our analog products, and 2 year warranty on all our IP products unless otherwise noted. Additional warranty options are available for purchase. Please note that warranty price will change depending on final price of your complete system.
Repairs and Exchanges
If you discover a defect with your product, let us know within the first 30 days of purchase, and we will either fix your product or exchange the defective unit for a working one – free, with shipping on us!
*If you have passed the 30-day deadline, we will still offer free repairs and exchanges up to 1 year after the purchase date; however, we do not provide pre-paid shipping labels after the first 30 days.
Returns and Refunds
Merchandise purchased on www.laviewsecurity.com in their original condition can be returned within 30 days of the delivery date. Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment. Please submit an RMA form here if you need to return an item.
If you purchase a product directly from our online store at www.laviewsecurity.com and experience a defect, you may return the product for a full refund using a pre-paid shipping label from LaView within the first 30 days of purchase.
If you purchase a product from one of our channels, please refer to that channel’s policy regarding returns and refunds. If you would like the product to be fixed or exchanged, please see section above on our Repairs and Exchanges policy.
RMA Processing and Shipping Time
Our standard processing time for repairs and exchanges is 2 business days. If our technicians are unable to fix your unit after two days, you will receive an explanation regarding the delay and a new product will be shipped out to you immediately. Shipping time may vary depending upon the selected carrier and speed of delivery.
*When shipping is covered by LaView, we use FedEx Ground. We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes
Same Day Processing
Orders placed before 10:59 AM PST on business days will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed after 10:59 AM PST will be shipped on next business day. Customized system may take one additional day to assemble.
*At this time, LaView only sells and ships within the United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
We offer free standard shipping on any order placed on LaView Store. Standard shipping will be fulfilled by Fedex Ground. Delivery time varies from 1 business days to 5 business depending on destination. Chart above shows the estimated delivery time for different locations.
3-Day shipping is available at checkout at extra cost. Orders will be delivered to most destinations within 3 business days.
Overnight shipping is availbe at checkout at extra cost. Orders wil be delivered the next business day by 4:30 p.m. to most U.S addresses and by 8 p.m. to residences.
LaView charges a 9% sales tax on orders that will be shipped to the state of California